Knockaround Fort Knocks Special Release Sunglasses
Out of stock
The Shark Week Fort Knocks feature a translucent breakwater blue frame with Great White jaw graphics on the front that bleed around on to the arms, silver hardware, and polarized predator red lenses with a Shark Week fin lens etch.
Designed on our durable and high-quality frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Every pair comes with a shark tooth microfiber protective pouch and Shark Week 30th anniversary commemorative packaging.
- Limited quantity available
- Translucent breakwater blue frame
- Great White jaw graphics on the front frame
- Silver hardware
- Polarized predator red lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Shark Week fin lens etch
- Shark tooth microfiber protective pouch
- $5 from every pair sold donated to Oceana
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Lens Width||53 mm|
|Lens Height||42 mm|
|Nose Bridge||18 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Write Your Own Review