FIT2RUN REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
ABOUT F2R REWARDS
Join CLUB Fit2Run for $30.00 annually and receive special pricing and double points on merchandise in-store and online, as well as news about our special promotions, events, new products and other happenings at Fit2Run.* CLUB Fit2Run is our way of saying, "Welcome To Our Family!".
HERES HOW IT WORKS:
- Club Members earn 2 points for every $1
- Earn 150 bonus points when you join or renew your Club Fit2Run Membership for $30. Discounted club memberships will earn a pro-rated number of points at 5 points per dollar.
- Earn double or bonus points throughout the year on select items!
- Redemption in store and online:
- $5 voucher/reward for each 100 points.
- Maximum voucher/reward redemption of $20 per order.
- Check your point balance at www.Fit2Run.com by logging into your account and viewing your points in your account. Not seeing your points after a purchase? You will need to logout and log back in to see your updated point total.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- To enroll, you must provide your personal information as requested, including a valid email address and phone number. You will be subscribed to text message and email marketing but may opt-out at any time. Members must supply a valid email address to receive notifications and rewards.
- Member enrollment is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
- Your enrollment information is confidential and will be used exclusively by Fit2Run. No information will be sold or sent to any other company or entity.
- Club Fit2Run Members will earn 2 points for every $1 in retail sales.
- Points are applicable to in-store or online purchases.
- Earn 50 bonus points when you join or renew your Club Fit2Run Membership for $30. Discounted club memberships will earn a pro-rated number of points at 5 points per dollar.
- Points earned do not expire but will be deducted with returns/cancellations.
- During limited promotional periods additional bonus points will be awarded for the purchase of select items. Points will not be awarded retroactively for previous purchases.
- Once the point total reaches 100 points, enrolled members are eligible for a $5 voucher/reward used toward a purchase. It cannot be transferred and expires one year after issuance. Vouchers/Rewards cannot be combined with any other offer or discount unless specified and may not be applied to select brands and products. Limit one F2R Rewards redemption per transaction. Maximum reward redemption of $20/400 points per transaction.
- Rewards points will not be paid out in any other way (gift card, etc) except used toward an online or in store transaction.
- Point balance can be viewed online at Fit2Run.com under “My Account” when logged in with email address used to enroll.
- Race registration bonus points may be added to account balance up to 30 days after race registration.
- Employees of Fit2Run are not eligible to earn F2R Rewards.
- Due to brand policy, some brands may be excluded from F2R Rewards discounts.
- Fit2run reserves the right to make changes to the program at any time. This includes points per dollar earned, maximum points and redemption values. If a customer violates our terms and conditions or abuses the program, we reserve the right to terminate membership along with accrued points.
HOW TO JOIN ONLINE:
- Create an Account either before shopping OR on the Checkout Page.
- Click the ‘Join CLUB Fit2Run" header or Join Now button, to go to the CLUB Membership product page. Then, add the CLUB Fit2Run Membership to your shopping cart
NOTE: If you use your online membership account inside a Fit2Run store, you will need to provide them with the email that you used to establish your online account to enjoy in-store benefits.
HOW TO JOIN IN-STORE:
- Visit of our retail locations and complete a CLUB Fit2Run application.
ALREADY A MEMBER? HERE’S HOW TO SIGN-IN…
- On your first online visit, click on the sign-in button on the homepage. Then under "Registered Customers", enter the email associated with your Club Membership and click Reset my Password.
- The system will generate an email giving you a link to reset/establish your password. The email may take a few minutes to send. Once your password was reset, you can sign in on the website and be recognized as a CLUB member (as long your existing CLUB membership has not expired).
- CLUB memberships are not automatically renewed, so you will need to renew annually.
- If you are having any issues with your account, please contact support and they will work to resolve your issue.
- Customer Support: 941-531-8022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO RENEW ONLINE:
- Log into your CLUB Fit2Run account that you are wanting to renew.
- Add CLUB Fit2Run Membership to cart.
- Complete the checkout process.
NOTE: Your CLUB Fit2Run Membership can take a few minutes to update. You may need to log out and then log back in.
I already have an account. Do I need to create a new one to be a part of Fit2Run Rewards?
We took care of that for you! All customers with an active account were automatically enrolled in our rewards program. If you have had more than one customer account with us, please note that only one rewards account was created per person.
Where can I find all my rewards account info?
The rewards page is your roadmap to all your points and perks. You can access all your info by visiting our rewards page. You can also check under the “My Rewards” tab in your account.
What if I have an old email address or multiple email addresses and want to combine my accounts & earnings?
Contact customer service by emailing email@example.com or calling 844-348-2786 and our team will be happy to assist you with merging your accounts.
Does it cost anything to begin earning points?
Yes, a $30 annual fee is required upon signing up.
How do I redeem my points?
Exchanging your points for great rewards couldn't be easier! Online: Log into your account using the email address associated with your Club Membership. Upon Checkout, select “Apply F2R Rewards” on the billing information page. In Store, notify the Sales Associate of the email address associated with your Club Rewards program.
How do points convert to dollars?
Every 100 points translates to a $5 reward/voucher. A maximum of $20/400 points can be redeemed on each order.
What are the easy ways to earn points?
For starters- each member gets a reward just for joining our rewards program. Aside from earning points through purchases, you can add your birthday to your account to earn points, leave us a review, or like us on Facebook. Access all the ways to earn under the "How to Earn Points as a Club Member" on the rewards page.
Will I be able to use my points/rewards in-store?
Yes, provide the email address associated with your Club Rewards membership to the Sales Associate upon checkout.
Is there a limit to how many points I can earn?
Nope! That’s the best part about being a rewards member! You will always have an opportunity to earn more points by shopping with us, engaging with our brand and community online, and through seasonal sales. However, we do limit redemptions to 400 per order. We reserve the right to sunset or change the program terms at any time.
Can I return my order if I redeemed rewards points for a discount?
Yes. If you return the entire order, we will refund you the total dollar amount spent after the discount was applied. The points you used to redeem the discount will also be added back to your rewards account.
I earned points/VIP tier with my last purchase, but now I want to return it. What will happen to my reward?
If you use your rewards towards a purchase and later decide to return that item, your rewards will be credited back to your rewards account. For example, if you use a $10 coupon towards a $100 purchase that you decide to return, the $90 balance will be refunded to your credit card and the $10 reward credit will be deposited back into your rewards account.
Why didn’t I earn points on my purchase?
Double-check you were signed into your rewards account and didn’t accidentally check out as a guest. You must be logged in when making purchases to earn points. If you have done this in error, contact us at here to help apply your points to your account. You also won’t receive points if you return your purchase, or your purchase is canceled for any reason. Please note that any points you earn on a purchase you later return will be deducted from your point balance.
I should have earned points for a purchase/incentive, but I didn’t see my account balance change. Did I get credit?
Yes! You work hard to earn points and we want you to feel confident that all your points are right where they should be . . . in your account! The first thing to note is that there may be a delay in our system’s communication and points could take anywhere from minutes to several hours to appear in your account. However, if you feel like you have earned points, but they are not showing up in your account you can also troubleshoot it with these tricks:
If you still feel like your points balance is not accurate you can contact our customer support team and they will investigate the issue for you.
I received an error message when referring to friends through the email referral box. What went wrong?
We are sorry to hear that. There are a couple of scenarios that could have triggered the error message.
The first possible scenario is that there was a mistype in one of the email addresses that you entered, or you forgot to put commas between multiple emails to separate them.
To eliminate confusion over what occurred, we recommend that you go back and enter each email address one at a time, clicking ‘send’ after each one rather than uploading them all at once.
If you are still having problems using email referrals, we recommend using your unique referral link or sharing the referral through Facebook, Twitter, or Messenger to receive credit. Please contact our custoemr support team if you need further assistance.
I’ve referred several friends but haven’t received any points for it. Is there something else I need to do?
Thank you so much for sharing with your friends! We really appreciate it.
Referred friends must be first-time customers for both of you to receive the referral rewards. In addition, the referral must be initiated through our rewards referral box on your personal rewards page or using your unique referral link also found there.
Points will be added to your account as soon as your friend completes their first purchase on our website.
When this happens, you will receive an email letting you know that one of your referrals made a purchase using your code and that a reward was added to your account. You can also check your ‘Rewards History’ to see a list of any points that you have received for referrals.
How can I get a birthday reward?
Add your birthday under ways to earn points on the Rewards Page. On your birthday we will send you a special discount code via email valid for 30 days from the date of your b-day!
*Your birthday code is non-transferable and may not be sold or assigned to anyone else. If we feel someone is trying to manipulate the program, we reserve the right to terminate your account at our discretion.
Why didn’t I earn points on my purchase?
Double-check you were signed into your rewards account and didn’t accidentally check out as a guest. You must be logged in when making purchases to earn points. If you have done this in error, contact us at customer support team to help apply your points to your account. You also won’t receive points if you return your purchase, or your purchase is canceled for any reason. Please note that any points you earn on a purchase you later return will be deducted from your point balance.
How do I redeem my rewards at checkout?
To redeem your points in checkout, use the slider directly above your cart total to choose the amount you would like to apply, then click the "APPLY" button.
- Try to refresh your browser.
- Try to log out and then back into your account.
- Check your ‘Rewards history’ in your Rewards account to see if the points were added without you realizing it. Your ‘Rewards history’ will show you the number of points earned, how and when they were earned, as well as any redemptions of points made on your account.