Hoka Women's Zinal Trail Shoe
Fly on the trails. Attack technical terrain with confidence in the grippy, ‘gecko-like’ Zinal. A responsive trail runner geared for shorter distances, this nimble trainer delivers the perfect blend of speed and agility. Made from recycled yarn, a stripped-back mesh upper has been designed with a gusseted tongue to keep debris out. Featuring Hoka's PROFLY™ dual-density midsole with ultralight foam on top and rubberized EVA on the bottom, the Zinal is finished with a Vibram® Megagrip outsole with Litebase construction for maximal traction and minimal weight.
- Lightweight Mesh Upper. Derived from recycled content
- Profly™ Midsole. Dual-density design provides cushioned impact and responsive toe-off
- Vibram® Megagrip Outsole with Litebase Construction. Outsole is designed with maximal grip for traction on any terrain
- Toe Bumper. Designed to provide added protection.
- The Zinal features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
- The Zinal features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Molded EVA sockliner.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Recycled Materials
- Trail Traction
- Trail Runniing
- Weight 6.90 oz
- Heel-To-Toe Drop 5.00 mm
- Volume 376.00 cm
- Spring Measurement 30x17 mm