HOKA Men's Clifton 8
The latest in the award-winning Clifton franchise, the Clifton 8 continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with a lighter, more responsive midsole and the same ride characteristics, the Clifton 8 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh
- Extended Achilles Pull Tab: Designed for easy entry
- Extended Heel Crash Pad: Designed to provide a smooth landing and transition
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Designed for breathable comfort
- Compression-Molded Eva Midsole: Designed for signature soft HOKA cushioning Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- The shoe that redefined what HOKA could be and recalibrated what we thought was possible for cushion-to-weight ratios, the latest Clifton sees a change to our cushion compound to provide an even lighter, more responsive, more protective ride underfoot. An extended heel is designed to provide a smoother, softer landing, while a new lightweight upper makes this arguably the most comfortable Clifton yet.
- The Clifton 8 has the same lightweight, cushioned HOKA experience as previous Clifton models.
- A new cushion compound makes for an even lighter, more responsive midsole that doesn’t sacrifice protection.
- A newly-extended heel is designed to provide a smoother, softer landing, while a new upper cuts weight and improves breathability and comfort.
- Geometry: 29mm heel 24mm forefoot
- Weights: 8.8oz 250g