Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire
by More info
Running, adventuring, traveling or just going about your normal routine, you'll have more fun and enjoy practical benefits as well with the Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire GPS Smartwatch from Fit2Run. Wrapped around your wrist, this sports watch can act as your personal trainer, navigator and banker as well as your administrative assistant, entertainer and more. It provides a display that's easy to read even on bright, sunny days.
With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4" display that's 36% larger than previous fēnix models, the fēnix 6X Pro and fēnix 6X Sapphire multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates.
Both models feature a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded topo maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more.
Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fēnix® models) with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
- Battery performance: up to 21 days in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 46 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days in battery saver watch mode.
- Lens material: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel Titanium Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Display: 1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter 280 x 280 pixels Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 21 days GPS: Up to 60h GPS + Music: Up to 15h Max Battery GPS Mode:120h Expedition GPS Mode: 46 days Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 days
- Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters
- Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT+
- Memory/history: 32 GB
|Watch Type||Running Watches, Multi Sport Watches|