Brooks Women's Glycerin 18
Who says you have to sacrifice comfort for speed? If you want to take your running game higher and faster as painlessly as possible, the new women's Glycerin 18 running shoes from Fit2Run will turn even your hardest runs into the softest ones.
Made with DNA Loft technology, the Brooks Glycerin 18 women’s shoe offers this famous maker’s softest midsole ever. Its durable and lightweight properties give you a smooth and flexible transition with every stride you take. That means you can elevate your running to a whole new level. You’ll feel like you’re flying up to the clouds rather than plodding along down on the ground.
- Plush internal stretch booties surround your feet and move and expand with your stride. Engineered mesh uppers improve the fit.
- Reconfigured midsole and outsole ratio increases DNA Loft for an even cushier softness underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability. OrthoLite sock liners provide premium step-in comfort.
- The plush transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel silky soft and smooth.
- Double-jacquard mesh includes more stretch for a perfect fit.
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 9 oz. (W), 10.2 oz. (M)
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Moderate Cushion|