Brooks Men's Aurora - BL
or 4 installments of $49.99
by More info
by More info
Experience gravity-defying softness in the Aurora from the BlueLine lab. We injected the Aurora’s cushion with nitrogen for euphoric strides that are softer, lighter, and more responsive than ever. Then we went one step further and took the midsole completely apart for independent movement. We also completely reshaped the heal and toe for Glide Roll technology that delivers smooth strides from takeoff to landing.
- Best For: Super Soft, Natural Feel, Road Running
- Natural Movement: The unique decoupled midsole allows your heel and forefoot to move independent of each other, so you can move the way your body wants to. Even though the heel and forefoot can move independently, it feels stable under your feet as you run.
- Smooth Takeoff & Landing: The shaped heel and toe of the Glide Roll technology delivers smooth transitions — perfect for takeoffs and landings. Glide Roll technology means the heel and toe are sculpted to allow extremely smooth landings that move you along to a smooth toe-off.
- Softer Landings: Nitrogen-injected DNA LOFT v3 cushioning makes for softer, lighter, more responsive landings. This new technique makes DNA LOFT v3 our lightest, softest, most responsive version yet. Brooks also used a “large-cell foaming” process which amplifies the softness & energy return without sacrificing durability.
- Experience: Cushion
- Experience Level: Most Cushion
- Surface: Road
- Support: Neutral
- Weight: 8.5oz/240g
Write Your Own Review