Birkenstock Women's Arizona Birko-Flor
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic that has been delighting both men and women for decades. This simple sandal with two straps stands for timeless design and has long held cult status thanks to its comfort factor. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®. Birko-Flor® is a skin-friendly, tear-resistant and easy-to-care-for synthetic material which is exclusively used by BIRKENSTOCK.
- Footbed lining: suede
- Insole: Natural leather Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Sole: EVA. EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Footbed material: Cork. Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- “Made in Germany”