Asics Women's GEL Cumulus 21 Retro Tokyo
by More info
Go for the gold with a pair of Special Edition Women's Gel-Cumulus 21 Retro Tokyo Running Shoes from Fit2Run. Designed to celebrate the Tokyo Olympics, these neutral, moderate-cushion shoes honor Japan’s cultural heritage.
The Asics Gel-Cumulus 21 women’s shoes feature a retro color scheme, but they are packed with modern technical features designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances. Ringing up more miles in these shoes will become a reasonable goal as you go for the gold.
Each pair blends two types of midsole foam. One provides lightweight feather softness that makes it easier to run longer and farther. The other makes every step you take more responsive. To make the going even better, these shoes also have rear and forefoot Gel technology for premium-level shock absorption.
Asics' Guidance Line technology delivers a more efficient stride. Internal heel counters hold your feet in position and add support.
Contoured EVA sock liners fit your feet better and give extra comfort. Durable outsoles reduce wear at key impact areas, boosting lifespan.
On long runs during those hot, steamy dog days of summer, you’ll appreciate the engineered jacquard mesh uppers that will cool the top of your feet. On the outside, the shoes’ reflective details help others see you better in the dark.
I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology
- Asics design uses linked componentry to enhance your natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
SpEVA Foam 45 Lasting
- Forty-five degree, full-length SpEVA foam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and maximum comfort.
Eva Sock Liner
- Removable sock liner cushions your feet and boosts performance.
Flytefoam Lyte Technology
- Asics lightest-weight midsole formulation provides continuous cushion, courtesy of organic nano fibers.
Flytefoam Propel Technology
- Asics energetic foam formulation gives better bounce, thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System
- Reduces shock during impact and toe-off phases; lets your feet move in multiple planes as you transition through your gait cycle.
- Asics high-abrasion rubber in the outsoles increases durability.
Guidance Line Midsole Technology
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling to enhance gait efficiency.
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Moderate Cushion|