Asics Men's Kayano 27 MK
Out of stock
Enjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO® 27 MK running shoe.
The upper is constructed with a redesigned mesh knit while the sole is more flexible to help promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. Featuring a breathable knit mesh upper for a lifestyle aesthetic while helping runners keep cool, this shoe also incorporates a flexible midsole that helps promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. This effect starts in the heel with added flex grooves that assist in isolating initial impact to force a softer and smoother feeling at foot strike. At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. To help this natural motion, we incorporate DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole also integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from footstrike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves for a smoother roll through toe-off, helping the shoe move better with the natural motion of the foot. Lastly, a large section of reflective material in the rearfoot helps keep runners visible when running in low-light conditions. The GEL-KAYANO® 27 MK model is an excellent choice for both competitive and non-competitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC™ TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- GENDER SPECIFIC TRUSSTIC: Specifically designed trusstic system to cater to the differences in male and female biomechanics
- EXTERNAL HEEL CLUTCH: External heel counter delivering better overall fit and targeted support
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ORTHOLITE® LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- REFLECTIVITY: Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SURFACE: Road
- HEEL DROP: 13 mm
- WEIGHT: 249 g/8.8 oz
- SUPPORT: Neutral, Stability
- CUSHION: Maximum