Garmin Fenix 7S Solar
Garmin Fenix 7S Solar
Price reduced from $899.99 to $799.98
GO LONGER. GET STRONGER. SEVEN DAYS A WEEK.
Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with the rugged fēnix 7S Solar multisport GPS watch. It’s styled for smaller-sized wrists, and its Power Glass™ solar charging lens extends battery life — powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors and more.
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
- Need a running coach that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature. Run and ride — it’s what you do.
- Tracking all your stats — it’s what we do. Keep great tunes coming with music on your wrist — and no phone to weigh you down.
- Do more. Charge less. Solar charging yields up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode3.
- PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN Updated, ultratough athletic design features a bright 1.2” solar charged display and 42 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- TOUCHSCREEN AND BUTTONS Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- BACKCOUNTRY SKI Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- XC SKI DYNAMICS When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
- SURF-READY FEATURES Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera4. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- MTB DYNAMICS Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- HIIT WORKOUTS This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
- REAL-TIME STAMINA Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- RECOVERY TIME ADVISOR After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep. Navigate on or off the beaten path. MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging envir