Product DescriptionTo avoid bonking while exercising, you need a portable source of easily digestible carbohydrates to fuel your muscles. GU Original, Liquid Energy, and ROCTANE Energy Gels pack quick, effective, and sustained energy to meet the demands of all types of activity. All Original Energy Gels and ROCTANE Energy Gels are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Kosher. Liquid Energy Gels are Vegan and Gluten Free.
- GU Energy Gels are crafted to supply both energy and key nutrients like electrolytes and amino acids to keep you feeling strong and energized. The precise blend of complex and simple carbohydrates will fuel you up, so you feel good, longer. Our huge variety of delicious flavors will save you from flavor fatigue, so you can stick to your nutrition plan and keep going.
- GU Energy Gels delivery the ingredients you need packed in a form that’s tasty, portable, and easy-to-digest. It sounds simple, and it is for you. When you’re working out, you need easy-to-digest calories from carbohydrates that deliver immediate and sustained energy while reducing risk of stomach distress. When you're fueled-up, you feel better and perform better.
- ROCTANE Energy Gels are designed for long-duration and high-intensity activities, when you’re trying to up your mileage or push yourself further. But what does that really mean? It means that ROCTANE Energy Gels are packed with up to three times as much sodium (depending on the flavor), and three times as many branched-chain amino acids as compared to our original Energy Gels. Learn more about the ROCTANE difference here.
- A ROCTANE Energy Gel contains 3x the BCAAs and 2x the electrolytes compared to GU original Energy Gels. They also contain the amino acids taurine (to help maintain heart contractility and improve cardiac output during long exercise sessions) and beta-alanine (to help promote formation of the intramuscular buffer carnosine).
- ROCTANE Energy Gels deliver the same combination of carbohydrates and same number of calories.
- ROCTANE Energy Gels are a key tool for high-intensity or prolonged activity when nutrient depletion and muscle damage occurs rapidly.