Coros Apex 2 Outdoor
Coros Apex 2 Outdoor
Price reduced from $399.00 to $349.00
Product DescriptionFor training and trailblazing Designed for performance over all types of terrain, the APEX 2 Outdoor Watch is built with revolutionary technologies for your most ambitious goals. With an even more durable exterior, redesigned GPS antenna for stronger performance, enhanced navigation experience, next-generation optical heart rate sensor, and longer GPS battery life, the APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro watches are the most powerful wrist-worn tools to guide your training and track your movements across the wilderness. Get ready to train smarter and go longer.
- Push the boundaries of exploration. The ultimate outdoor sports watch balances durability and functionality, which is why we've carefully engineered every single detail with performance in mind. With the APEX 2, you'll have a watch that lasts just as long as you. And more.
- Designed for Durability A sapphire glass screen and grade 5 titanium alloy bezel protect the electronic components inside the APEX 2. While the sapphire glass stays virtually scratch-free, a new PVD coating offers 2x scratch resistance on the bezel compared to its predecessor.
- Temperature Resistant Any climate, anywhere. The APEX 2 works in on-wrist operating temperatures ranging from -20℃ to 50℃, so you can test the limits of exploration.
- Water Resistant Rain, snow, puddles, mud, you name it. The APEX 2 stays dry in any condition. Built with 5 ATM water resistance, this watch also withstands pressures up to a depth of 50m.
- Easy-To-Use Dial. The simple button design features a large digital dial, so you can easily change settings on your watch using a few simple clicks - even with gloves.
- Even Better Battery Life Thanks to the low power consumption from the latest satellite signal system design, we get longer GPS battery life compared to the original APEX. The APEX 2 provides 45 hours of full GPS battery life. Plus, it takes less than 2 hours for the watch to go from zero to full charge.
- Navigate the outdoors like never before. The APEX 2 doubles as a watch ready for your backyard trail adventures or scaling glaciated mountains. You'll be equipped with top-notch navigation features, so you know exactly where you are in the wilderness and how to get back to your original destination.
- Next Level GPS Accuracy Together with the 50% higher performance antenna and All-Satellite GNSS chipset, the APEX 2 receives signals from all five major satellite systems for the most precise data. Additionally, the APEX 2 Pro features the latest dual-frequency technology to track you through the most challenging locations.
- Never Get Lost Again Our highly intuitive navigation system gives you the tools you need when exploring the outdoors. With free global offline Landscape and Topographical maps, you can access critical navigation information in the most remote locations. The digital dial on the COROS APEX 2 makes it easy to zoom in and out of your map, while the touchscreen allows you to drag the map with your finger.
- No Matter What, You'll Be Prepared With the beauty of the outdoors also comes risk. Stormy weather, altitude sickness, darkness, dehydration - these are all potential realities of trekking through the wilderness. The APEX 2 prepares you for any situation, so you can stay safe and informed while you power to the summit.
- Coros' most accurate Heart Rate Sensor To Date. The more accurate your heart rate data, the better training insights you'll have.
- Our brand new wrist optical heart rate sensor features a 5-LED system with 4 photodetectors in a customized layout, protected by a smooth, scratch- resistant cover. With advanced signal noise removal algorithms, your APEX 2 delivers a new level of heart rate accuracy. Whether you're moving fast through the canyons, or catching sleep in a tent for recovery, the new APEX 2 watches record your performance without missing a beat...literally.
- Track Your Recovery. Proper recovery allows you to train harder. Monitor your sleep quality with the APEX 2, which tracks deep, light, and REM sleep - all crucial stages of your sleep cycle. When you wake up, take a quick heart rate variability (HRV) measurement to determine how prepared your body is to take on the stressors of the day. If you're training at altitude, turn on Altitude Mode or manually check your blood oxygen level (SpO2) to monitor your body's adaptation.
- An Unparalleled Training Solution Ever since its launch,