Price reduced from $149.95 to $69.95
Product DescriptionThe GLIDERIDE™ shoe helps you run longer while expending less energy. GUIDESOLE™ technology in the sole is the key function in the GLIDERIDE™ shoe. Improved cushioning, which is a result of FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology cushioning also helps reduce the overall load on the foot. The stiff forefoot and dynamically curved sole increase running efficiency by reducing the movement of the ankle joint. Additionally, the shoe's center of mass is closer to the heel, so it's easier to swing the foot forward. The rolling motion you feel in this shoe actually propels the foot forward for increased efficiency by reducing the forward movement of the ankle. This lets you run farther with less effort. The GLIDERIDE™ shoe with GUIDESOLE™ technology lets you conserve energy for efficient runs.
- GUIDESOLE™ Technology: The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® Midsole Technology: Our FLYTEFOAM® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 241 g/8.5 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Extra