Product DescriptionMen's ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® 28 :: Legendary cushioned support just got even better with the updated Men's ASICS GEL-Kayano 28 running shoes. Introducing high-energy FF BLAST™ cushioning placed in the midsole to give you an even more responsive but balanced feel. Plus, you get a new GEL™ cushion shape to help land softer while maintaining full speed. Feel improved rearfoot support thanks to the lower-profile heel counter cradling your foot. As always, the DYNAMIC DUOMAX® support system will continue to make the GEL-Kayano 28 a favorite shoe for stability runners worldwide.
- Breathable Mesh Upper: Now even more ventilation to keep feet cool with the light and breathable engineered mesh upper.
- More Stability: The redesigned heel counter helps keep the foot stable so you feel secure and confident with every stride.
- Dynamic Support: For runners who overpronate the DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ Technology helps support the foot and increases stability to reduce injury and keep you running in comfort longer.
- Soft Landings: The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION helps you engage with the foam better for a softer underfoot feel.
- Max Shock Absorption: Front and rear GEL™ cushioning reduces impact for a softer landing and toe off with each step so you can maintain your perfect stride on every run.
- Sure-Footed Grip: Get the perfect grip with every foot strike with FF Blast Technology.
- Ultra Underfoot Comfort: Run, train and hang out with all-day energy return from the Ortholite™ X-55 sockliner for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Durable Outsole: Feel the traction with every footstrike with the grip of the AHARPLUS™ outsole with a heel plug for improved outsole durability.
- Running Shoe Support: The ASICS GEL-Kayano 28 is a stability running shoe perfect for runners with medium arches who overpronate and need extra support to help guide your stride.
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion serves up maximum plush cushion for premium comfort.
- Midsole Drop: Your men's ASICS GEL-Kayano 28 has a heel to toe drop of 10 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 10.9 ounces
- Perfect For: Long distance running, shorter runs and everyday training on roads and paved trails.