Asics Gel Kayano 27 Tokyo
Asics Gel Kayano 27 Tokyo
Price reduced from $159.95 to $79.95
Product DescriptionEnjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO® 27 Tokyo running shoe. Featuring a limited model offering, this iteration is displayed with a Sunrise Red colorway to celebrate the city of Tokyo and the country of Japan. At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. This shoe also incorporates DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from footstrike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves that create a smoother roll through toe-off, allowing the shoe to move more naturally with the foot. Lastly, a large section of reflective materials in the rearfoot helps keep runners visible when running in low-light conditions. The GEL-KAYANO® 27 Tokyo model is an excellent choice for both competitive and non-competitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® Midsole Technology: Our FLYTEFOAM® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC™ Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Gender Specific Trusstic: Specifically designed trusstic system to cater to the differences in male and female biomechanics
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- External Heel Clutch: External heel counter delivering better overall fit and targeted support
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Ortholite® Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- EVA Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 315 g/11.1 oz
- Support: Neutral, Stability
- Cushion: Maximum