Product DescriptionThe GEL-KAYANO® 28 shoe creates a stable stride that moves you towards a balanced mindset. Featuring a lower-profile external heel counter, this piece cradles your foot with improved rearfoot support. To improve stability and responsiveness, we added FF BLAST™ cushioning to the midsole. It provides a smooth and supportive feel in each step. The trainer's new GEL® technology shape delivers a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
- Breathable Mesh Upper: Now even more ventilation to keep feet cool with the light and breathable engineered mesh upper.
- More Stability: The redesigned heel counter helps keep the foot stable so you feel secure and confident with every stride.
- Dynamic Support: For runners who overpronate the DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ Technology helps support the foot and increases stability to reduce injury and keep you running in comfort longer.
- Soft Landings: The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION helps you engage with the foam better for a softer underfoot feel.
- Max Shock Absorption: Front and rear GEL™ cushioning reduces impact for a softer landing and toe off with each step so you can maintain your perfect stride on every run.
- Sure-Footed Grip: Get the perfect grip with every foot strike with FF Blast Technology.
- Ultra Underfoot Comfort: Run, train and hang out with all-day energy return from the Ortholite™ X-55 sockliner for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Durable Outsole: Feel the traction with every footstrike with the grip of the AHARPLUS™ outsole with a heel plug for improved outsole durability.
- Running Shoe Support: The ASICS GEL-Kayano 28 is a stability running shoe perfect for runners with medium arches who overpronate and need extra support to help guide your stride.
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion serves up maximum plush cushion for premium comfort.
- Midsole Drop: Your women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 28 has a heel to toe drop of 13 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Perfect For: Long distance running, shorter runs and everyday training on roads and paved trails.