Birkenstock Women's Mayari Oiled Leather
The BIRKENSTOCK Mayari thong sandal is a modern model with a toe loop. The impressive combination of design and wearability will see fashion-conscious men and women through the day with elegance and comfort. The upper is made from extra thick, oiled nubuck leather with an open-selvage finish.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: nubuck leather, oiled. Oiled leather is one of our favourite types of leather. Its oily waxed surface makes for a unique colour effect and develops a beautiful patina.
- Insole. Natural Leather. Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Footbed Lining: Suede
- Footbed material: CorkCork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Sole: EVA. EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop
- “Made in Germany”