The GEL-NIMBUS® 25 LITE-SHOW™ shoe's soft cushioning properties help you feel like you're landing on clouds. This neutral trainer is revamped with new materials that create a softer and smoother running experience.
A soft knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Its updated knit tongue construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and feel.
The midsole is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By adding more FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning and using Asics new PureGEL™ technology, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience.
- Knit upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- PureGEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feel at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- Ortholite ™X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubber
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability
- Stack Height - 30mm-22mm
- Drop - 8mm
- Weight - 10.2oz, 290g