From 5Ks to full marathons, the GEL-KAYANO® 30 shoe is designed to provide advanced stability and softer cushioning properties. The new 4D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide adaptive stability. This helps you experience a more supportive and balanced stride during your distance training.
Its midsole is revamped with FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning and a 4mm stack height increase. With approximately 20% bio-based content, this material helps create cloud-like softness in every step.
The new PureGEL™ technology is strategically positioned below the heel for a smoother ride. It's 65% softer than conventional visible GEL™ technology, allowing your distance training to feel surprisingly smooth.
- Designed For Overpronation
- Foot Type - Low arches or flat feet
- Push Off - Big toe and second toe do majority of the work.
- Considered Injuries - Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
- How your foot contacts the ground - The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- New 4D Guidance System ™ guides the foot through every step and adapts as yyour running form changes over distance.
- Increased heel bevel for controlled impact and smoother transitions.
- Sculpted midsole provides more lateral compression.
- Energetic medial foam guides your foot to the best position after every landing.
- Wider basenets for a more stable platform.
- Softer landings. New PureGEL™ technology for enhanced shock absorption, softer landings and smoother transitions.
- New lightweight FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning and an increased 4mm in stack height mean an even more comfortable ride.
- A lighter footprint for a brighter tomorrow. The GEL-Kayano™ 30 shoe’s carbon footprint is 14% lower than the industry average.
- Weight -263g
- Heel height -39mm
- Forefoot height - 29mm