Tuesday June 1 SO 18 Cruiser Bike
Regular Price $399.99 Special Price $299.98 Regular Price $399.99 Select Colors $299.98
Buy online pick up in store only. Tuesday Cycles makes quality bicycles for the lovers, the dreamers and really rad people.
- Simplicity is bliss.: Singlespeed with coaster kick-back brakes make riding intuitive and fun.
- Size right.: Tuesdays are intentionally designed so that anyone can just hop on and go. That's why we kept it simple with two size options designed to fit without sacrificing comfort or rideability.
- Comfort is Key.: Equipped with Tuesday comfort grips that mold to fit your hand, and a wide Tuesday cruiser saddle with beefy springs for the ultimate comfort while riding.
- Rust Resistance.: Salty sea air is a friend not a foe, so we used rust-resistant hardware because after all, it is a beach cruiser.
- Now available for Buy-Online Pick-Up instore in select locations.
- Sizes: One Size
- Color(s): Matte Black, Deep Red, Shark Gray, Matte Navy
- Frame: Tuesday June Hi- Tensile Steel OS Cantilever w/Touch-Down Technology, Rack and Fender Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, Oversized Curved Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts
- Crankset: Steel one-piece, 170mm, Tuesday DOTS Chainwheel 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Steel for one-piece crank
- Pedals: Tuesday Barefoot Design w/Kraton Rubber
- Cassette: 22T Chain: KMC 410, 1/2” x 1/8” Wheelset: 26” Alloy Rims, 14g Stainless Spokes, Rear coaster brake
- Tires: Tuesday Big Roll 26 x 2.35 Balloon
- Headset: 1” Threaded Steel
- Handlebar: Tuesday Big Bend Cruiser, Steel
- Stem: Classic Alloy Quill Stem
- Grips: Tuesday Comfort Kraton
- Saddle: Tuesday Comfort Cruiser w/Elastomer Spring
- Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm
- Accessories: Alloy Seat Clamp, Integrated Steel Kickstand, Stainless Steel and Rust Resistant Hardware
**Specifications are subject to change without notice.**
Tuesday bikes are defined by Touch Down Geometry, a technology unique to our brand. “TDG” is embedded in the custom Tuesday frame designs and strategically places the seat and pedals in the ideal position for a noticeably more comfortable ride. Go ahead and give it a try, Tuesday is the real deal.
- Tuesday extra-wide handlebars help you sit upright, remain comfortable and let you to take in all of the views while riding.
- See how the seat is on an angle so that it is lower and closer to the rear tire? This helps you sit upright.
- Ideal leg extension. No high knees, no stretching for the pedal
- Easy foot-to-ground contact. In a pinch and need to stop? Put your foot down!