Saucony Women's Guide 14
or 4 installments of $32.49
by More info
by More info
Saucony's go-to stability style, the Guide 14 gives you the support you need in a package that still lets you fly. And with its lightweight fit and springy PWRRUN cushioning, it’s the kind of running shoe you’ll reach for day in and day out.
Stable should never mean stiff, and the Guide 14 gives you the support you need in a package that still lets you fly. It’s our go-to stability style, with the kind of lightweight fit and springy PWRRUN cushioning that you’ll reach for day in and day out.
- Eye-Opening Comfort: Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in plenty of responsiveness with a soft underfoot feel, so it delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to
- Flawless Stability: The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look
- Distraction-Free Fit: The Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot
- Breathable engineered mesh and a 3D-engineered TPU fascia in the upper provide structure without bulk
- Newly streamlined FORMFIT construction surrounds the foot in 360 degrees of comfort
- TPU guidance frame guides the body through its natural gait cycle
- Weight: 9.4oz
- Offset: 8mm
Write Your Own Review