Fit2Run Privacy and Security Policy
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through this Web site;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information; and
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Fit2Run control
We welcome your questions and feedback on this policy. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:
6730 Moccasin Wallow Road
Palmetto, Fla. 34221
When you place orders or access your account information, know that Fit2Run uses a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
Ordering from www.fit2run.com
We track customer traffic patterns and site usage, and collect the domain name of e-mail addresses of visitors to our site and aggregate (not personally identifiable) information on what pages visitors’ access. We use this information to monitor the use of the site and to improve its performance and usefulness. We also collect information you volunteer, such as survey responses, comments, purchasing and billing information, and your requests.
When you order from Fit2Run, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
- Credit Card Processing: We use Authorize.net to process credit card orders. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
- Web Site Evaluation: From time to time, we may engage certain third parties to observe, track and report on the behavior of the users of this Web Site in order to evaluate the performance and features of this Web Site. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we may engage certain third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e., e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Hosting: www.Fit2Run.com is hosted by Nitrosell which maintains the servers and databases on which your information is stored. They make this information available to Fit2Run, and are restricted from using this data for any other purpose.
- Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, we may engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services. Additionally, from time to time, we may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
Social Sharing Features
These services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on these services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. Fit2Run qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected]
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information.
Changes to this Policy
Fit2Run may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date. We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Standard Promotion Restrictions at Fit2Run
Offer cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion. Due to vendor policies, the following vendors and full-priced styles are excluded from all promotions: Select 2XU, Adidas, Aetrex Worldwide, Altra, Apera, Asics Footwear, Athletic Recon, Balega International, LLC, BAW Enterprises, Beyond Yoga, BIC Bands, Body Glide, Brand Accessory Group, Brooks Sports, Inc., CEP, Clif Bar & Co., Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Dona Jo, Epic & Thunderbird Bars, Feetures Brand, Fitletic, Garmin, Glitter Tots, Go Pole, GoPro, GU Sports, Hammer Nutrition, Harbinger, Head Sweats, Hickory Brands, Inc., Hoka One, Honey Stinger, Icon Eyewear, Injinji, Jelly Belly Chicago, Lija, Lorna Jane, Lumos Inc., Medi-Dyne, Mizuno USA, Moji, Moving Comfort, Nestle USA, New Balance Athletic Shoe, Newton Running, Nike Team Sports, Nike USA Inc., North Face, Nuun & Company Inc., On in the USA, One More mile, Onzie, Oofos, Pace Bands, Penguin, Polar Electro Inc, Pro Bar, Reebok International LTD, Retro Brand, Rodale International, Roxy, Rubber Ducky, Salt Life, Salt Stick, Saucony, Sigmax America Inc., Skin Strong Skin Equipment, Skullcandy Inc., Spenco Medical Corporation, Spibelt/ Overton Enterprises, Supreme international, Sweaty bands, Tervis Tumbler, Thorlo inc., Thule Group, Tifosi Optics Inc., Travis Mathew LLC, Trigger Point Technologies Inc, Under Armour, WACOAL, Wynit Distribution LLC, Yurbuds, Zensah Company, Zoot Sports.