ON Women's Cloudflow V2
or 4 installments of $34.99
by More info
by More info
The most decorated On shoe ever, the women's ON Cloudflow, now features Helion™ superfoam and a re-engineered Speedboard™ to turn impact into acceleration, faster. The new lacing configuration and reshaped Clouds mean softer, surer forefoot landings and increased support when running at high speeds.
The shortcut to runner’s high – now shorter than ever with the all-new women's On Cloudflow. The record-breaking shoe loved by elite athletes has been refined with their feedback.
That renowned responsive ride gets even more comfort and kick with the addition of Helion™ superfoam. 18 Cloud elements combine with the explosive Speedboard™ to turn impact into acceleration, whether training or racing. Plus, a new lacing configuration and reshaped Clouds mean softer forefoot landings and more support at high speed. All in all, a winning combination. Ready, set, flow.
- 18 adaptive Cloud elements and Helion™ superfoam combine with the re-engineered Speedboard™ to turn impact into acceleration. The curved heel unit means better hold, durability and comfort. Strategic taping and a new lacing configuration offer sure-footed freedom and support for high-speed goals.
- The Swiss-engineered mesh upper is primed for race pace. Lightweight and reinforced to support tired feet, with zoned ventilation to let air flow through. An elastic strap keeps laces out of the way, and a new rubber compound in an advanced traction pattern offers superior grip on wet roads.
- The second-generation of the podium-topping, record-breaking shoe loved by elite athletes. Now refined with their input and enhanced with Helion™ superfoam for the smoothest of rides, softest of landings and most explosive of take offs. More comfort, more kick, more speed.
- High-performance engineered mesh.
- New eyestay configuration for additional midfoot support.
- Updated heel construction delivers a comfortable, durable hold.
- Lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down.
- Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning.
- Re-engineered rear Cloud elements support the natural landing motion.
- Updated Speedboard™ for maximum energy loading and comfort.
- Heel-to-toe drop: 6mm
- Weight: 7.0 oz (US W 7)
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Max Cushion|
Write Your Own Review