ON Men's Cloudridge
What’s on the other side of the ridge? What’s the view from that peak? What if you could hike, travel and hike again without ever pausing the adventure? What if you spent less time switching gear and more time thinking about the places to explore next? What could you discover if you had a high-comfort hiking boot that is not only relentlessly tough but effortlessly light? Find the Cloudridge. Find out.
- Vegan suede for structure and protection.
- Ultralight, durable stretch ripstop material.
- Elasticated lace loop.
- 3D-mesh tongue:
- Speedboard Hiking-specific
- SpeedboardTM delivers stability and efficient transitions.
- CloudTec® midsole in Zero-Gravity foam.
- MissiongripTM outsole with varied traction patterns.
- For comfort as you cover ground quickly, the Cloudridge features an upper inspired by our pro-level trail racing shoe, the Cloudventure Peak. This ultralight but unstoppable ripstop fabric is snug with some stretch for a perfect fit.
- For extra ventilation the lining of the shoe and tongue are made of breathable 3D mesh. The technical tongue also features a strap to keep laces stored safely out of the way.
- Lace up in the traditional way or be mountain ready in one pull with the FlexLock speed-lacing system. Your adventure, your call.
- The MissiongripTM outsole is Swiss-engineered for a secure hold in demanding environments. Developed and tested in the Alps, it combines varied grip elements for traction on ever-changing terrain.
- Best for: Warm-weather hiking, travel.
- Category: Hiking
- Heel-Toe Offset: 7mm / 0.28 in