ON Men's Cloudflyer Waterproof V2 Running Shoe
or 4 installments of $44.99
by More info
by More info
The Cloudflyer made weatherproof. That’s the basics of ON Cloudflyer Waterproof. But of course, it’s anything but basic; it’s the best possible support in an ultralight package. It is ON's patented CloudTec® with HelionTM foam. It’s a more stable stance thanks to a wider surface area. It’s specially designed Clouds in the rear that help avoid inward rotation, yet promote a natural transition. And of course, it keeps your feet dry in rainy conditions thanks to a 100% wind and waterproof membrane. And not forgetting reflective night safety details in the front, rear, and on the side of all cloud elements. Basically, it’s ready to run no matter what the forecast says
- Best For: Long runs, 10km, half marathon, easy runs, recovery runs, winter running, wet-weather running, road running
- Any Runner, Any Goal: The next-gen Cloudflyer Waterproof combines lightweight cushioning with a 100% wind and waterproof membrane. Boasting some of our largest Cloud elements, Helion™ superfoam, a bespoke Speedboard® and a 3D-molded heel, a super-plush tongue and wider outsole, it's all about comfort and stability.
- Extra Support, No Excuses: The new membrane is 100% wind and waterproof and highly breathable. A midfoot stability tube means support and a foot-hugging feel. Reflective details in the heel, forefoot and laces light up at night. Helion™ and CloudTec® combine for lightweight agility and heavy impact protection.
- Rain Supreme: Built for the graft nobody sees, but ready to step into the spotlight. The Cloudflyer is for the resilient. The overcomers. Those who stare adversity in the face and grin back. The Cloudflyer Waterproof is all this, and it locks the elements out so you can put the work in.
- Activity: Running
- Usage: Road
- Distance Per Run: Medium/Long
- Cushion: Moderate
- Competition: No
- Weight: 10.30 oz/292 g
- Heel to Toe Drop: 7mm
Write Your Own Review