Nike Women's Epic React Flyknit 2
by More info
The Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 women’s running shoes take a step up from its predecessor with smooth, lightweight performance and a bold look. An updated Flyknit upper conforms to your foot with a minimal, supportive design. Underfoot, durable Nike React technology defies the odds by being both soft and responsive for comfort that lasts as long as you can run. They make a supportive, performance-enhancing option for long-distance runners.
This is the second iteration of the Epic React Flyknit and, as promised, it brings some new and improved features that (quite literally) go the extra mile. These shoes maintain the original’s signature low-profile silhouette and sleek aesthetic with various classic and splashy colorway options. Tech-wise, they deliver from collar to sole with Nike React foam and the Flyknit upper you know and love. Fit2Run offers the women’s Epic React Flyknit 2 in several different options to match your individual running style.
- Nike React foam has a lightweight, durable design that is also ultra-soft and incredibly springy. With every step, the foam responds to your foot by snapping back. The more energy you put into your step, the more you get in return.
- A lightweight Flyknit upper gives you plenty of stretch and airflow while you run. It conforms to your foot for support with every step.
- The all-new molding at the heel was informed by runner feedback. It helps keep your foot stable for an even more secure feel during your workout.
- Inspired by the ‘90s tech world, the design features brighter colors that pay homage to the hand-held gaming devices and desktop computers of that era.
- Inner sleeve provides easy entry.
- Contoured collar sits right below your ankle for a comfortable fit.
- Outsole pattern has clear rubber on the forefoot and heel for durable traction just where you need it.
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Moderate Cushion|