New Balance Men's Fuel Cell SuperComp Trainer
Designed to move at high speeds during your 5k or half marathon races. Nimble and engineered with a lower stack height for a snappy, ground feel experience. The carbon fiber plate was strategically placed between FuelCell cushion technology that is ultra-soft, putting spring in each step as they work together for higher speeds and an aggressive ride. The Supercomp Pacer is finished off with breathable mesh and a highly efficient energy arch design for max energy return.
- Running Shoe Support: Neutral runners who don't need a lot of extra support will enjoy the feel of the Men's New Balance FuelCell SuperComp Pacer.
- Cushion Level: Mid-Level Cushion ensures every step feels cushioned yet springy for tons of energy and comfort on runs of any length.
- Perfect For: 5k to half marathon distance races.
- Racing Flat: Designed for 5k to half-marathon distances.
- Forward Momentum: The Fuelcell midsole technology helps drive you forward.
- Fast Propulsion: A carbon fiber plate is sandwiched between the springy midsole for a spring feel.
- Breathable: The synthetic mesh upper is lightweight and breathable.
- Heel to toe drop 8 mm
- Weight: 7.1 ounces