Nathan Quick Squeeze Lite 18
Easy to squeeze and ergonomically shaped to fit the runner’s hand. Nathan went back to the drawing board to bring you the best handheld on the market.
Through extensive research and testing, Nathan created a flask that fits in your hand, is rigid where it needs to be, yet easy to squeeze. Nathan also added a flat bottom to provide a solid platform for filling your bottle. These incredible flasks are grip free and built to be ultra-light. Nathan is excited to see this in stores and is confident that there is no better bottle on the market.
- Updated high flow Push-Pull Blast Valve™ cap has a quicker rebound to keep you hydrated on the go.
- Ergonomic flask designed to be easier to squeeze.
- Stash pocket for carrying keys or cards.
- Sweat-channeled, no-slip grip insert for an easier carry.
- Fully-adjustable hand strap with chafe-free thumb hole enables grip-free running.
- Reflective details