K-Deer Sneaker Length Jody Stripe Tight
K-Deer Sneaker Length Jody Stripe Tight is perfect for fitness, yoga, running, cycling, barre, paddle boarding and any type of sweaty activity.
Our Fit Has You Covered!
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- Luxuriously soft and comfortable compression that smoothes and elongates
- Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues
- No outside leg seam, for a chafe-free wearing experience
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin’ experience
- Can be worn under the ankle or above depending on preference
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Undergarments optional
- Innovative 4-way spandex/nylon stretch fabric always maintains shape
- UPF 50+ protection, H20
- Rapid moisture wicking technology for cool & dry, all day wear
- High performance construction for maximum durability
- Extreme vibrant colors never fade with unlimited wear
- Made in the USA
Our prints are designed in-house and garments are produced locally in the US - a true testament to our small carbon footprint
- Hand wash cold, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
*The print placement on all of our leggings will slightly vary. This makes each pair unique and one of a kind!*
- The relaunch of the Jody stripe in 2015 brought the opportunity to rededicate it’s awareness raising power to APHASIA and the Adler Aphasia Center here in Northern NJ. This is a cause near to me and my family as my father survived a massive stroke in 1997, leaving him to suffer with aphasia. Aphasia is often the result of a stroke, brain injury or tumor and can be classified in many levels of severity. Aphasia is an acquired communication disorder that impairs a person’s ability to process language, but does not affect intelligence. The diagnosis of aphasia does NOT imply a person has a mental illness or impairment in intelligence.
- A portion of profits from the sale of the Jody Stripe legging, goes directly to the Adler Aphasia Center. As their advocacy programs and funding grows, they will be able to open other centers in the US and around the world.
Write Your Own Review