Janji Women's Runterra Tank
or 4 installments of $11.00
by More info
by More info
An unfussy, everyday active performance tank top — Runterra is a technical cotton blend with enhanced thermal, odor, and vapor regulation thanks to embedded volcanic particles within the fabric.
- Premium cotton: Made from long staple, US-grown Supima® cotton for superior softness, strength + durability
- Everyday looks: Easy to wear, racerback style tank with a low-profile, self-fabric collar + arm binding
- Active comfort: Blended with 37.5® polyester, a special technology utilizing the natural benefits of microscopic volcanic ash to provide enhanced thermal, vapor + odor regulation to maintain body comfort during activity
- Wear more, wash less: The natural odor resistance of cotton is boosted by the volcanic particles which "trap" odors so you can put this top through repeated wear
- Ergonomic comfort: Shoulder seams are rolled back off the top of the shoulders for ergonomic comfort
- Hang it up: An elastic locker loop is integrated into the back neck tape for easy hanging
- Shrinkage is natural: This top is made from 70% natural fibers and is not pre-shrunk so some shrinkage may occur, up to half a size
- Runterra: 70% Supima® cotton, 30% 37.5® tech polyester
- Garment made in Vietnam
- Weight: 65g / 2.3oz (W’s Small)
- Wash cold with like colors
- Machine dry low or hang dry for best results and lifespan of the garment
- Heads up — Runterra is not pre-shrunk
- We have relaxed the body and slightly lengthened the sleeves of this top to accommodate for some shrinkage which may occur in the wash cycle since Runterra is made from a majority natural fiber.
- Avoid washing and drying with high heat.
|Apparel Type||Tank Tops|
Write Your Own Review