Hoka Women's Mach 5
The new Mach 5 delivers an energized and harmonized ride that will delight runners who want to go fast.
- Speed: transforms impact absorption into propulsive energy with ultralightweight cushioning Energy return: transforms every heel strike into responsive, explosive forward movement
- Lace-up style Removable, cushioned insole allows for custom orthotics PROFLY cushioning absorbs the impact of every landing and propels every toe-off
- Meta-Rocker technology ensures a consistently comfortable ride at any distance
- Set on performance cushioning engineered to kick up your pace, this ultralightweight running shoe propels you reliably through training runs and races alike.
- A stripped-back creel mesh upper and lay-flat tongue provide a sure fit and excellent breathability, while a refined collar shape relieves Achilles pressure to minimize distractions as you maximize your miles.
- Propulsive, protective PROFLY™ foam absorbs the impact of every heel strike and rebounds to push every toe-off powerfully forward. The PROFLY midsole has been enhanced with a lighter, more responsive foam underfoot that puts more snap into every step without compromising the cushioning for support on those longer distance days.
- With a perfect balance between speed and comfort, the MACH 5 energizes runners to catch whatever it is they’re chasing, from a race day PR to that feeling of flight, faster.
- Textile upper and lining/synthetic sole