Soft. Smooth. Bliss. Earning its moniker from the Gold Coast’s famous beach break, the Kawana continues to push the boundaries of HOKA foams and geometries. Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Kawana’s beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strikes.
Hoka Women's Kawana
- Engineered recycled jacquard mesh
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Extended heel pull
- New, lively CMEVA midsole foam
- SwallowTail™ heel geometry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Durabrasion rubber
- Extended Crash Pad with Swallowtail Heel: Designed to reduce impact
- Jacquared Mesh Upper: Made from recycled materials
- New Midsole Foam: Designed to provide a lively, responsive ride.
- Early Stage Met-Rocker: For a smooth transition through toe-off.
- Stability: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Spring Measurement: 531 x 28mm
- Volume: 558.00cm3
- Weight: 8.40oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5.00mm