Hoka Women's Gaviota 2
The Women's Hoka Gaviota is for the runner looking for a stability shoe could at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes.
The Women's Hoka Gaviota is for the runner looking for a stability shoe could at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. The Gaviota 2 is a premium stability shoe, with superior cushioning, along with the HOKA ONE ONE J-Frame design. The HOKA J-Frame delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-Frame further offering consistency in fit and ride. New the season to the redesigned Gaviota 2 is a newly engineered mesh upper, which offers superior breathability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it breakthrough.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- J-Frame using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- OFFSET: 5mm HEEL: 27mm FOREFOOT: 22mm
- WEIGHT: 8.8 oz. 249g
|Shoe Sub Type||Stability - Moderate Support|
Write Your Own Review