Hoka Women's Elevon 2
by More info
Even though they are lighter than ever, the new Hoka One One Women’s Elevon 2 Running Shoes from Hoka ONE ONE will still deliver the cushioning the company is famous for. The thick soles on these trainers may look clunky, but don’t let their bulky look fool you. You may feel lighter than air when you try out a pair (and get a 30-day wear test guarantee with Club Fit2Run). These shoes provide exceptional shock absorption on the heels, helping you run more comfortably. At the same time, updated uppers support you with better stability and structure.
The women's Elevon 2 is a premium lightweight running shoe that provides cushion and a secure ride. Just a few improvements include more support in the midfoot and forefoot and asymmetrical internal support wings for an individualized fit. This updated Elevon 2 includes softer cushion for step-in comfort, plus an extended heel for smoother transitions. Responsive as well as cushioned, the Elevon 2 gives you the freedom to pick up the pace or take it slow for recovery.
- Asymmetrical tongue for a secure fit and feel
- Strategic tongue cutouts boost breathability
- Lightweight engineered mesh uppers enhance breathability and performance
- Top layer PROFLY™ midsole gives responsive toe-off and forgiving landing
- Extended heel adds cushion underfoot and smooths transitions
- Deeper Active Foot Frame in midsole beefs up support
- Strategic forefoot grooving delivers increased flexibility during toe-off
- Crystal transparent rubber outsole for clean, cool looks
- Weight: (U.S. size 7) 8.5 Oz.
- Heel-toe drop: 5 mm
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Light Cushion|