Hoka Women's Clifton 5
The Clifton 5 is the latest in the family of award-winning Clifton shoes. True to its heritage, the 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride.
Maximal cushion. Minimal weight. So you can fly.
Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and comfort
Signature HOKA cushioning + moderate heel bevel = Smooth Ride
[marshmallow-soft with speed]
Varying in thickness according to need, the super light and cushioned midsole offers shock absorption, comfort, and support.
Our goal at HOKA is to make running easier. Easier for everyone—from the ultramarathoner to the person who runs as part of their fitness routine. Everyone likes easier.
MAXIMUM CUSHIONING EQUALS
- Premium shock absorption
- Superior comfort
- Designed for performance on runs of all distances
[the wheels to move you forward]
Meta-Rocker geometry, or wheels for your feet, drives the runner forward and reduces the differential (in height) between the heel and toe, complementing the runner’s normal gait cycle.
META-ROCKER TECHNOLOGY MEANS
- Support of a runner’s natural running gait
- A smooth roll from impact to toe-off
- Designed to increase running efficiency
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
[the bucket seat]
The Active Foot Frame beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole, offering guidance to the foot without the need for “posts” or other foot constrictions. The Active Foot Frame functions like a bucket seat in a racecar, cradling the foot.
“BUCKET SEAT” MIDSOLE PROVIDES
- Integrated stability within the shoe
- Adaptability to a wide range of feet and running styles
- A comfortable option to traditional extra post support
[stability with freedom]
Dynamic Stability features the HOKA J-Frame, which uses the functionality of the active foot frame but adds support with a firmer density foam on the medial side—where the overpronating foot rolls in—all the way to the front of the shoe. This “J” also extends back with firmer sidewalls on the heel’s lateral side. It delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of heavy, rigid materials.
- Designed to combat over-pronation
- Guides foot without rigid or unforgiving materials
- Delivers stability while maintaining a cushioned and lightweight ride
PROFLY is a dual-density midsole: softer in the heel for a cushioned landing and a higher-density foam in the forefoot for propulsion. It’s a forgiving landing with a responsive toe off.
INTELLIGENT CUSHIONING OFFERS
- Softer cushioning for protection (heel)
- Firmer cushioning for propulsion (forefoot)
- A fast and comfortable ride
Weight: 7.6oz, 5mm
Write Your Own Review