Hoka Women's Cavu
Made for those who run but don't just run, CAVU offers a versatile running shoe with a bold and simple look. A little lower, and a little lighter than its category mates, Cavu features HOKA ONE ONE's much lauded 'intelligent' PROFLYTM cushioning - softer in the heel for shock absorption, and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return. That responsiveness is further enhanced by the outsole's zonal RMAT. Employing a seamless, engineered mesh upper, this shoe really disappears on the foot delivering a smooth, light ride. With Cavu it sure looks like clear skies ahead.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Wishbone design and siping provides traction and strategic flex points for a variety of active movements
- Thin lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the skin
- Internal reinforcements for invisible support
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Light Cushion|