Hoka Women's Carbon X
Regular Price $180.00 Special Price $129.95 Regular Price $180.00 Select Colors $129.95
The women's Hoka ONE ONE Carbon X is the impossibly cushioned, carbon-plated speed machine.
A formidable competitor, the Carbon X is a high-performance racing shoe that features a specially engineered carbon fiber plate and aggressive Metarocker™ for a smooth transition through the gait cycle. Employing a unique combination of foams, our PROFLY X technology utilizes trademark geometry to deliver an inherently stable, responsive experience. Maximally-cushioned with minimal weight, the Carbon X empowers athletes of all levels to fly.
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
- Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides a soft, propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact.
- Weight: 7.2 oz. / 204g
- Drop: 5mm
MARSHMALLOW-SOFT WITH SPEED
- Varying in thickness according to need, our super light and cushioned midsoles offer shock absorbtion, comfort and support.
MAXIMUM CUSHIONING EQUALS
- Premium shock absorption
- Superior comfort
- Designed for performance on runs of all distances
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
THE BUCKET SEAT
- The Active Foot Frame functions like a bucket seat in a racecar by cradling the foot. It beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole, offering guidance to the foot without the need for "posts" or other foot constrictions.
"BUCKET SEAT" MIDSOLE PROVIDES
- Integrated stability within the shoe
- Adaptability to a wide range of feet and running styles
- A comfortable option to traditional extra post support
STABILITY WITH FREEDOM
- The HOKA J-Frame™ delivers support without the use of heavy or rigid materials. It adds support by using a firmer density foam on the medial side all the way to the front of the shoe. The J-Frame™ also extends back on the heel's lateral side.
- Designed to combat over-pronation
- Guides foot without rigid or unforgiving materials
- Delivers stability while maintaining a cushioned and lightweight ride
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Max Cushion|
Write Your Own Review