HOKA Women's Bondi X Running Shoe
The Bondi has long been HOKA’s signature franchise: with maximal cushion, minimal weight, and a totally unique ride, it has been helping athletes of all stripes reimagine what movement can feel like since the first version hit shelves a decade ago. Now, the Bondi X now adds a carbon-fiber plate to that uniquely HOKA experience, designed to provide a more efficient and responsive ride through every step. Whatever your goals, whatever your pace, experience the innovation and performance of a carbon-fiber plated shoe. It’s propulsion for every athlete.
Propulsive speed meets max-cushion HOKA comfort Max-cushion gets a propulsive carbon-fiber upgrade HOKA cushion, now available with carbon-fiber speed Carbon-fiber innovation.
- COMPRESSION-MOLDED EVA: Designed to provide maximal cushion for every activity.
- CARBON FIBER PLATE: Designed to provide maximal efficiency mile after mile.
- EARLY STAGE META-ROCKER: Provides a smooth ride.
- MESH UPPER WITH 3D HOTMELT YARNS: Designed for minimal weight and maximal breathability and durability.
- Bondi X is designed to provide an even more efficient, propulsive ride to HOKAs max-cushion road shoe.
- This innovation is designed to make the propulsive, efficient ride of carbon fiber plate technology accessible for all athletes, not just competitive runners.
- Geometry: 31mm Heel 26mm Forefoot
- Weight: 9.1oz 257g