Hoka Women's Arahi 6
Lightweight and stable, the HOKA ONE ONE Arahi 6 delivers smooth cushioning for an unmatched ride.
- Lightweight and stable, the women's HOKA ONE ONE Arahi 6 delivers smooth cushioning for an unmatched ride.
- A flared pull tab lets you easily slip into the lightweight stability shoe and immediately the Arahi feels different on your feet. During runs or long hours spent on your feet, a plush tongue and breathable, lightweight upper keep you comfortable, while HOKA’s signature EVA foam cushion helps prevent the joints from aching.
- The Arahi uses HOKA’s J-Frame stability technology that’s designed to combat overpronation or low arches without adding unneeded weight and stiffness. The result is an easy ride and stable feel.
- Thanks to additional rubber zones on the outsole that give you better traction and durability on the pavement, you can pick up the pace with confidence in the HOKA Arahi 6.
- Weight 7.6 oz (W), 9.3 oz (M)
- Drop 5 mm
- Category Stability
- Use Everyday training Surface Road, track