Hoka Men's Mach
MACH has the award-winning Clayton in its genes, boasting the same startling trio of benefits: maximum cushion and super responsiveness in a surprisingly lightweight package. Mach takes lightweight performance to a new height with a dual density PROFLYTM midsole and full RMATﾮ outsole. PROFLYTM provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe off, while that RMATﾮ outsole offers additional responsiveness, as well as durability. Mach stands out farther from the pack with its sporty, clean, breathable mesh upper.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Wishbone design and siping, which are slits in the outsole, provide traction and strategic flex points
- Open knit pattern areas offer maximum breathability across the midfoot and vamp (also known as the forefoot) and closed knit pattern areas offer structure and support to help lock down the arch and heel
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm