Hoka Men's Kawana
Soft. Smooth. Bliss. Earning its moniker from the Gold Coast’s famous beach break, the Kawana continues to push the boundaries of HOKA foams and geometries. Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Kawana’s beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strikes.
- Engineered recycled
- jacquard mesh
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Extended heel pull
- New, lively CMEVA midsole foam
- SwallowTail™ heel geometry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Durabrasion rubber
- Extended Crash Pad with Swallowtail Heel: Designed to reduce impact
- Jacquared Mesh Upper: Made from recycled materials
- New Midsole Foam: Designed to provide a lively, responsive ride.
- Early Stage Met-Rocker: For a smooth transition through toe-off.
- Stability: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Spring Measurement: 535 x 32mm
- Volume: 712.cm3
- Weight: 10.00oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5.00mm