Goodr Rolling Stones
The “Hot Lips” line includes four stylish sunnies inspired by the legendary rock band: Tonguing You Since ‘62, Cold English Blood Runs Hot, Union Jack Flash, and What Would Keith Do? (Whenever you reach a crossroads, seek guidance from Keith Richards.) The sunglasses feature vibrant artwork inspired by The Stones’ famous “tongue and lips” logo.
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you're exploring new trails or accepting your gold medal in a Cockney accent.
- Mirrored Reflective Lenses
- No Slip: We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- All Polarized: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Best for road and trail running.
- Great for biking and lifting.
Write Your Own Review