Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire
An old song says you can't take it with you. But these are new times. With the Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch from Fit2Run, you can take an amazing assortment of handy aids with you running, hiking, traveling or just going about your normal everyday routine.
This super smartwatch incorporates an incredible variety of capabilities in one small package you wear on your wrist. Just a few of these features include GPS for finding your way, health monitors for keeping tabs on your vital signs, training options for improving your workouts and even a paperless bill-pay system.
The smaller-sized fēnix 6S Pro and fēnix 6S Sapphire multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts - without adding bulk to your wrist.
Advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates are right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature keeps your pacing strategy on track with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Designed for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded topo maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible).
To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 20 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 34 days in battery saver watch mode.
- Lens material: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel Titanium Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Display: 2” (30.4 mm) diameter 240 x 240 pixels Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 9 days GPS: Up to 25h GPS + Music: Up to 6h Max Battery GPS Mode: 50h Expedition GPS Mode: 20 days Battery Saver Watch Mode: 34 days
- Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters
- Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT+
- Memory/history: 32 GB
|Watch Type||Running Watches, Multi Sport Watches|