Garmin Fenix 6S Pro
The smaller-sized fēnix 6S series multisport watches let you add mapping, music, pace monitoring and more to your workouts — without adding bulk to your wrist.
Blending sleek aesthetics with robust athletics, the smaller-sized fēnix®6S multisport GPS watch is ready for any challenge. It’s styled for a trimmer, more comfortable fit on your wrist, with easy-to-access features that include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), built-in activity profiles, VO2 max estimates and more. You can see how your hard work is paying off with performance metrics and training load balance readings. Satellite navigation and tracking functions combine with a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter to give you confidence on and off the beaten path. This watch eases from workout to work day with smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to keep you connected and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) or to free you from carrying cash or credit cards. Customizable power manager lets you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2” sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Performance data at your fingertips includes training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Connected features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 20 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 34 days in battery saver watch mode.
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel Titanium Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Display: 2” (30.4 mm) diameter 240 x 240 pixels Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 9 days GPS: Up to 25h GPS + Music: Up to 6h Max Battery GPS Mode: 50h Expedition GPS Mode: 20 days Battery Saver Watch Mode: 34 days
- Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters
- Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT+
- Memory/history: 32 GB
|Watch Type||Running Watches, Multi Sport Watches|
Write Your Own Review