Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire
by More info
If you want to train better, feel better and get the most out of running, working out, adventuring or just going about your daily business, consider the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire GPS Smartwatch from Fit2Run. This super sports watch packs multiple features into a small but powerful package.
This watch can provide updated estimates of your vital signs to help you train better and keep tabs on your progress. On the trail or anywhere else outdoors, it can help you find your way with its GPS, compass and altimeter. For activities of everyday living, this multisport watch can make paperless payments and notify you of messages.
Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix 6 Pro and fēnix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track - providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
You'll have preloaded topo maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible).
To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
- Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 10 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver watch mode
- Lens material: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel Titanium Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Display: 1.3” (33.02 mm) diameter 260 x 260 pixels Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 14 days GPS: Up to 36h GPS + Music: Up to 10h Max Battery GPS Mode:72h Expedition GPS Mode: 28 days Battery Saver Watch Mode: 48 days
- Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters
- Wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT+
- Memory/history: 32 GB
|Watch Type||Running Watches, Multi Sport Watches|