Brooks Men's Glycerin 18
by More info
Just because you want to maximize your speed doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your comfort. The new men's Glycerin 18 from Brooks gives you the best of both worlds. This shoe will turn even your hardest runs into the softest ones. That’s a win-win, because the more comfortable you feel, the faster you will run.
Made with DNA Loft technology, these shoes have Brooks' softest midsole ever. Their durable and lightweight properties provide a smooth and flexible transition in every stride, taking your running to a whole new level. These updated shoes provide a soothingly soft ride without losing the energy return that will propel you forward at full speed.
- Plush internal stretch booties cradle your feet and move and expand with your motion. Engineered mesh uppers ensure a fine fit.
- Reconfigured midsole and outsole ratio increases DNA Loft for an even softer ride without sacrificing responsiveness or durability. OrthoLite sock liners deliver step-in comfort.
- Plush transition zone makes heel-to-toe movement soft and smooth.
- Double-jacquard mesh gives more stretch and exact fit.
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 9 oz. (W), 10.2 oz. (M)
|Shoe Sub Type||Neutral - Max Cushion|