Brooks Men's Bedlam
Regular Price $150.00 Special Price $69.95 Regular Price $150.00 Select Colors $69.95
or 4 installments of $17.49
by More info
by More info
Get the best of both worlds in the new Bedlam. Go farther, faster thanks to energising DNA AMP cushioning which gives back more of the energy you're putting in. It's advanced GuideRails technology offers holistic support that benefits your hips, knees, joints and feet.
Our best energy return meets our most advanced support system - introducing the Bedlam. Featuring the revolutionary DNA AMP midsole which is designed to give you maximum energy return by giving you back more of the effort you put in. Made for those who need support, the Guide Rails are in place to guide your feet into alignment whilst also reducing shin and heel rotation and importantly keeping any excess knee motion in check. The uniquely designed arrow-point midfoot transition zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly whilst the covert wraparound collar treats your feet to plush comfort. Add to this the highly adaptable Fit Knit upper and dynamic midfoot wrap that keeps the feet secure, you will be springing through every step of the run.
- Brooks' most responsive midsole, DNA AMP, does more than cushion. It controls, captures, and returns your energy to help fuel your run.
- Our innovative GuideRail technology proactively guides your feet into proper alignment. The result is less heel and shin rotation, knee motion, and more peace of mind.
- A hammock-shaped saddle secures your foot within the comfort of a premium Fit Knit upper that hugs the contours to your foot.
- The arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- An internal bootie maximizes in-shoe comfort.
- The covert wraparound heel collar treats your feet to plush comfort. A sueded heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation.
WEIGHT (G): 318g
MIDSOLE DROP (MM): 8mm
|Shoe Sub Type||Stability - Moderate Support|
Write Your Own Review