Asics Women's GT 2000 7
Out of stock
Push yourself to your limits with the Women's Asics GT-2000 7 running shoe. This is the latest update in the GT-2000 series, which focuses on an improved fit, breathability and durability.
Push yourself to your limits with the Women's Asics GT-2000 7 running shoe. This is the latest update in the GT-2000 series, which focuses on an improved fit, breathability and durability. The GT 2000 7 is engineered to provide maximum support for those who overpronate, or roll inward on their feet when hitting the ground, and responsive cushioning to minimize overall impact on your body during your run. The shoe is finished with a durable AHAR rubber outsole for great traction on any road surface, and provides you long-lasting support with each stride. Shift your run with peace of mind.
SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
FLYTEFOAM LYTE TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
SPEVAFOAM MIDSOLE MATERIAL
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Weight: 8.67
- Heel Height: 21mm
- Forefoot Height: 11mm
|Shoe Sub Type||Stability - Light Support|
Write Your Own Review