Asics Men's Kayano 26 Lite-Show
Regular Price $159.95 Special Price $108.95 Regular Price $159.95 Select Colors $108.95
or 4 installments of $27.24
by More info
by More info
Boost your visibility at low light with the reflective LITE-SHOW edition of the men's Asics GEL-KAYANO 26 running shoe. This shoe is designed for dedicated runners who don't let dark nights or bad weather disrupt their training.
Boost your visibility at low light with the reflective LITE-SHOW edition of the men's Asics GEL-KAYANO 26 running shoe. This shoe is designed for dedicated runners who don't let dark nights or bad weather disrupt their training. Thanks to reflective detailing, you'll stay visible on any dark road. The GEL-KAYANO 26 shoe allows you to tackle long distances in comfort, thanks to the rearfoot GEL technology that's been redesigned for improved shock absorption upon impact.
You'll also benefit from a bouncy feel that stems from the FLYTEFOAM Propel midsole technology. The DUOMAX technology in the midsole offers better support and helps resist excessive overpronation while I.G.S. technology promotes smoother propulsion.
Get the inspiration and support you need to meet your training goals in the special edition men's Asics GEL-KAYANO 26 LITE-SHOW performance running shoe.
I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
FLYTEFOAM LYTE TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
|Shoe Sub Type||Stability - Moderate Support|
Write Your Own Review